📰 6 sources covering this story

Survivor of wrong-way motorway crash ‘cannot believe it has happened again’

First covered 3 hrs ago · latest take 1 hrs ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Survivor of wrong-way motorway crash ‘cannot believe it has happened again’
Metro
Metro1 hrs ago
Survivor of wrong-way motorway crash ‘cannot believe it has happened again’
The scene on the M9 after last week’s catastrophic crash (Picture: PA) A woman seriously injured in a wrong-way motorway crash in Ireland three years ago said she ‘absolutely cannot believe it’s happened again’. Róisín Stakelum was driving to the airport on July 1, 2023, for a holiday before a planned emigration to Aus
Irish Times
Irish Times2 hrs ago
M9 crash: Wrong-way collision survivor ‘cannot believe it has happened again’
Woman seriously injured in a similar crash in Co Cork three years ago speaks of long-lasting physical and psychological toll
RTÉ News
RTÉ News2 hrs ago
Wrong-way crash survivor can't believe it happened again
A woman seriously injured in a wrong-way motorway crash three years ago has said the M9 collision last weekend has "brought it all back" for her.
Irish News
Irish News2 hrs ago
Wrong-way crash survivor ‘cannot believe it has happened again’
Five teenagers were killed when the car they were travelling in was driven the wrong way down the M9 in Co Kildare and hit another vehicle.
The Mirror
The Mirror3 hrs ago
Wrong-way crash survivor 'can't believe it happened again' after deadly M9 joyride
Róisín Stakelum survived a strikingly similar collision than the one that claimed the lives of five teenagers on the M9 in Ireland and left a family in hospital