📰 3 sources covering this story

Tottenham latest: De Zerbi says Bergvall is '100 per cent' staying at Spurs

First covered 2 hrs ago · latest take 1 hrs ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Tottenham latest: De Zerbi says Bergvall is '100 per cent' staying at Spurs
The Athletic
The Athletic2 hrs ago
Roberto De Zerbi claims Lucas Bergvall wants Tottenham stay
Bergvall informed the club of his preference to seek a new challenge elsewhere earlier this summer.
Evening Standard
Evening Standard🏁 first to report2 hrs ago
Roberto De Zerbi reveals Lucas Bergvall transfer latest in three-man Tottenham update
Sarr has had interest from Brentford this summer and is now the subject of a concerted effort to sign him by Turkish club Galatasaray.De Zerbi was asked on Friday whether he could guarantee that Bergvall and Sarr would be at Tottenham after the transfer window closes on September 1.“Lucas Bergvall, 100 per cent,” De Ze