📰 15 sources covering this story

Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from 2026 U.S. Open

First covered 5 hrs ago · latest take 1 hrs ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from 2026 U.S. Open
UPI
UPI1 hrs ago
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from 2026 U.S. Open
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdrew from the 2026 U.S. Open due to a lingering knee injury, the Italian tennis star announced Friday on social media.
Stuff
Stuff3 hrs ago
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open with a knee injury
The 25-year-old Italian wrote Friday that he won't be ready when the main draw begins on August 30.
CTV News
CTV News4 hrs ago
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the U.S. Open with a knee injury
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdrew from the U.S. Open on Friday, unable to recover from a right knee injury that has sidelined him since winning the Wimbledon title.
USA Today
USA Today4 hrs ago
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open with knee injury
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open with knee injury  USA Today
CBS Sports
CBS Sports4 hrs ago
2026 U.S. Open: World No. 1 Jannik Sinner withdraws from final grand slam tournament with knee injury
The reigning Wimbledon champion has not played since winning the title in London
Toronto Star
Toronto Star5 hrs ago
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open with a knee injury
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open with a knee injury  Toronto Star
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open with a knee injury
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdrew from the U.S. Open on Friday because of a right knee injury
AP News
AP News5 hrs ago
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open with a knee injury
Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open with a knee injury  AP News
The Age
The Age5 hrs ago
World No.1 Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open due to injury
Sinner said despite working hard with his team and medical staff, the “difficult decision” had been made to rule him out of the grand slam which starts on Sunday.
World No.1 Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open due to injury
Sinner said despite working hard with his team and medical staff, the “difficult decision” had been made to rule him out of the grand slam which starts on Sunday.
Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Sports5 hrs ago
Jannik Sinner withdraws from 2026 U.S. Open with a knee injury
Sinner won the event in 2024 and lost to Carlos Alcaraz in last year's final.
ESPN
ESPN5 hrs ago
Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open due to knee injury
Jannik Sinner withdraws from US Open due to knee injury  ESPN
Forbes
Forbes5 hrs ago
World No. 1 Jannik Sinner Withdraws From U.S. Open
World No. 1 Jannik Sinner Withdraws From U.S. Open  Forbes
The Athletic
The Athletic🏁 first to report5 hrs ago
Jannik Sinner withdraws from U.S. Open with knee injury
The world No. 1 has been managing the injury since Wimbledon.