📰 10 sources covering this story

Three dead after family get into difficulty in water off Shoreham-by-Sea

First covered 4 days ago · latest take 47 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Three dead after family get into difficulty in water off Shoreham-by-Sea
Guardian World
Guardian World47 mins ago
Three dead after family get into difficulty in water off Shoreham-by-Sea
A man, woman and teenage girl have died, while a younger girl is in a critical condition, say Sussex police A couple and their teenage daughter have died after getting into difficulty in the sea off the West Sussex coast, police said on Tuesday. A man, a woman and a teenage girl died after the incident in Shoreham-by-S
Daily Mail
Daily Mail3 hrs ago
Huge emergency response after 'two children and two adults get into difficulty in water' in Shoreham
Ambulances, helicopters and lifeguards rushed to the scene in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, after four people found themselves in difficulty in the sea.
The Mirror
The Mirror4 hrs ago
Shoreham emergency - live: Four people in difficulty in water in West Sussex town
Coastguard helicopters and ambulances have been scrambled to Shoreham in West Sussex following reports of four people in difficulty in the water
Daily Record
Daily Record5 hrs ago
Four people in difficulty in water near Shoreham Fort as major rescue operation launched
Emergency services including RNLI, HM Coastguard, air ambulances and Sussex Police are responding to reports of four people in difficulty in the water near Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
ITV News
ITV News5 hrs ago
Four people in difficulty in the water near Shoreham Fort | ITV News
Four people in difficulty in the water near Shoreham Fort | ITV News  itv.com
Daily Star
Daily Star6 hrs ago
Shoreham Port incident as '4 people in difficulty in water' as emergency services swarm
Shoreham Port has been swarmed by emergency services with several helicopters also being seen scrambled to the area - unconfirmed reports claim people had been seen getting into difficulty in the water
Andy Burnham issues 'tinderbox' warning to smokers as major ban comes into force today
The temporary ban applies to England, Scotland and Wales amid rising wildfire UK risk
Burnham issues warning to smokers as disposable barbecues ban comes into force
The Prime Minister said the ban – which applies to Wales, Scotland and England – would be in place ‘until further notice’.
Irish News
Irish News4 days ago
Burnham issues warning to smokers as disposable barbecues ban comes into force
The Prime Minister said the ban – which applies to Wales, Scotland and England – would be in place ‘until further notice’.