📰 5 sources covering this story

Sweden remands school sword attack suspect in custody

First covered 2 days ago · latest take 1 hrs ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Sweden remands school sword attack suspect in custody
Sweden remands school sword attack suspect in custody
Police on Aug 22 identified the one fatality in the attack as a 17-year-old girl.
CTV News
CTV News1 hrs ago
Sweden remands school attack suspect in custody
The alleged attacker entered the Brinell school in the small town of Fagersta on Friday afternoon, just days after its students had returned from summer break. He was shot and arrested by police at the scene.
Sweden remands school attack suspect in custody
Swedish prosecutors said Sunday that an 18-year-old man arrested during a fatal sword attack at a high school had been remanded in custody on charges of murder and attempted murder.
Daily Star
Daily Star2 days ago
'Sword-wielding' suspect storms school in Sweden as police swarm after several hurt
This is a breaking news story and is being constantly updated by our reporters as the breaking news story develops
The Sun
The Sun🏁 first to report2 days ago
‘Multiple people injured’ after suspect armed with sword storms school in Sweden sparking lockdown
SEVERAL people have been injured after a sword-wielding suspect stormed a school in Sweden, police said. Eight schools are now on lockdown after cops swarmed the scene in Fagersta, an industrial town around 100 miles west of Stockholm. The suspect was reportedly shot in the leg by cops and taken into custody. At least