📰 9 sources covering this story

Paul George Sends Clear Message to Celtics Franchise

First covered 2 days ago · latest take 26 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Paul George Sends Clear Message to Celtics Franchise
Newsweek
Newsweek26 mins ago
Paul George Sends Clear Message to Celtics Franchise
The Boston Celtics acquired Paul George in a blockbuster trade for Jaylen Brown earlier this NBA offseason.
Blue Jays Manager John Schneider Sends Clear Message Ahead of Huge Rays Series
Blue Jays Manager John Schneider Sends Clear Message Ahead of Huge Rays Series  Sports Illustrated
Daily Star
Daily Star10 hrs ago
Man Utd legend fears £74m star 'not the future' as Michael Carrick faces transfer headache
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Owen has admitted his concerns about Benjamin Sesko’s ability to lead Manchester United’s front line but says Michael Carrick already has the ideal replacement
Paul George is ecstatic to be playing for the Boston Celtics after his first visit
Paul George is happy to be in Boston, and he seems ready to contribute to a title charge.
Hindustan Times
Hindustan Times19 hrs ago
Nancy Guthrie update: Will FBI take over the case? AG Todd Blanche sends clear message
Attorney General Todd Blanche said the FBI taking over the Nancy Guthrie investigation “is not necessarily the right thing to do.”
Enzo Maresca sends clear Man City transfer message after Arsenal loss
Manchester City manager Enzo Maresca spoke about what is needed from the club in the transfer window
France 24
France 241 days ago
South Lebanon: How will Israeli strikes affect negotiations?
Israel killed 11 people in strikes on southern Lebanon on Saturday, in what has been described as the biggest threat to the peace talks since the June agreement. Ziad Majed, Professor of Middle East Studies at the American University of Paris, spoke to FRANCE 24 about the potential impact of the strikes on the negotiat
Euronews
Euronews2 days ago
Lebanon president says Israeli strikes that killed 11 send 'clear message' on negotiations
In a statement on Saturday, Hezbollah warned that the latest Israeli attacks would "be met with an appropriate response."
Daily Record
Daily Record🏁 first to report2 days ago
Balazs Toth to Celtic transfer escalates as Blackburn boss Tony Mowbray reveals 'sold' message from agent
The Hungary international is on the Parkhead agenda and has refused a new deal at Ewood Park