📰 9 sources covering this story

Major emergency services response as four people in difficulty in sea off Sussex coast

First covered 4 days ago · latest take 40 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Major emergency services response as four people in difficulty in sea off Sussex coast
The Independent
The Independent40 mins ago
Major emergency services response as four people in difficulty in sea off Sussex coast
Emergency responders are attending an incident off the Sussex coast following reports of four people in difficulty in the open water.Several ambulances and two air ambulances were seen near the RNLI station in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, on Tuesday afternoon.A Sussex Police spokesperson said: “Emergency services are
Daily Mail
Daily Mail41 mins ago
Huge emergency response after reports of 'four people in difficulty in water' at West Sussex seaside town
Sussex Police said emergency services were called to the scene near Shoreham Fort, West Sussex, this afternoon.
The Mirror
The Mirror50 mins ago
Shoreham - live: Four people in difficulty in water as helicopters race to West Sussex town
Coastguard helicopters and ambulances have been scrambled to Shoreham in West Sussex following reports of four people in difficulty in the water
The Sun
The Sun1 hrs ago
Four people ‘in difficulty’ in sea on UK beach – as air ambulance and emergency crews swoop on scene
EMERGENCY crews have descended upon a popular beach after four people got into difficulty in the sea. Pictures showed emergency services, including seven ambulances and two helicopters, swoop on Shoreham, West Sussex, this afternoon. Shocked locals described hearing "lots of sirens" as crews descended upon the popular
Daily Star
Daily Star1 hrs ago
Shoreham Port incident as '4 people in difficulty in water' as emergency services swarm
Shoreham Port has been swarmed by emergency services with several helicopters also being seen scrambled to the area - unconfirmed reports claim people had been seen getting into difficulty in the water
Andy Burnham issues 'tinderbox' warning to smokers as major ban comes into force today
The temporary ban applies to England, Scotland and Wales amid rising wildfire UK risk
Evening Standard
Evening Standard🏁 first to report4 days ago
Burnham issues warning to smokers as disposable barbecues ban comes into force
The Prime Minister said the ban – which applies to Wales, Scotland and England – would be in place ‘until further notice’.
Irish News
Irish News4 days ago
Burnham issues warning to smokers as disposable barbecues ban comes into force
The Prime Minister said the ban – which applies to Wales, Scotland and England – would be in place ‘until further notice’.