📰 7 sources covering this story

Key European leaders demand Israel halt West Bank settlement project

First covered 1 days ago · latest take 24 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Key European leaders demand Israel halt West Bank settlement project
Key European leaders demand Israel halt West Bank settlement project
The UN has said the E1 plan posed an “existential threat” to a contiguous Palestinian state.
The New Arab
The New Arab7 hrs ago
Key European leaders demand Israel halt West Bank settlement project
France, Italy, Britain, and Germany strongly condemned the Israeli move, calling for the expansion of settlements to be retracted.
Key European leaders demand Israel halt West Bank settlement project
France, Italy, Britain and Germany criticised Israel’s plan to build more than 1,200 homes in the West Bank, calling for the plans to be withdrawn and settlement expansion to end.
Euronews
Euronews8 hrs ago
European leaders demand Israel halt controversial E1 settlement project in West Bank
The E1 plan was green-lit by Israel last year and would further separate east Jerusalem, occupied and annexed by Israel and predominantly inhabited by Palestinians, from the West Bank.
France joins European powers in call for Israel to halt West Bank settlement plan
France, Britain, Germany and Italy condemned on Thursday the Israeli government's opening for bids to build more than 1,200 homes in a controversial West Bank settlement plan approved last year.
Le Monde
Le Monde8 hrs ago
France joins European powers in call for Israel to halt West Bank settlement plan
France, Britain, Germany and Italy condemned on Thursday the Israeli government's opening for bids to build more than 1,200 homes in a controversial West Bank settlement plan approved last year.
Al-Monitor
Al-Monitor🏁 first to report1 days ago
Israel slams UK demand to halt West Bank settlement project
Israel's foreign minister on Thursday slammed a demand by the UK government to halt a major settlement project in the occupied West Bank, after Israeli authorities opened bidding for more than 1,200 homes in the area. Britain said it had summoned Israel's charge d'affairs over the E1 plan, which was gre