📰 2 sources covering this story

Hong Kong rules out Wang Fuk Court buy-back extension as 100 owners hesitate

First covered 1 days ago · latest take 28 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Hong Kong rules out Wang Fuk Court buy-back extension as 100 owners hesitate
Hong Kong rules out Wang Fuk Court buy-back extension as 100 owners hesitate
About 100 homeowners, or 5 per cent, at fire-ravaged Wang Fuk Court in Hong Kong have yet to accept the government’s buy-back offer with a week left before the deadline, Deputy Financial Secretary Michael Wong Wai-lun has said, stressing that the acquisition scheme will not be extended. “The deadline is a very serious
Channel NewsAsia
Channel NewsAsia🏁 first to report1 days ago
Woman in Hong Kong mauled to death by dog in pet hotel
The 33-year-old local woman had been working alone in a pet boarding facility when the attack occurred on Thursday (Aug 20), Hong Kong police said.