📰 9 sources covering this story

Frustration mounts for thousands still without power after deadly Indiana storms

First covered 3 days ago · latest take 49 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Frustration mounts for thousands still without power after deadly Indiana storms
CBS News
CBS News49 mins ago
Frustration mounts for thousands still without power after deadly Indiana storms
Several days of powerful storms walloped northwest Indiana, killing at least seven people and displacing about 1,000. The storms brought record rainfall that flooded several communities.
‘It’s Been Terrible’: Thousands in Indiana Remain Without Power
Gov. Mike Braun called on the local utility to “match the urgency” of Gary area residents who have had to endure an outage approaching its second week.
CNN
CNN3 hrs ago
Indiana mayor says residents 'frustrated and fearful' after thousands left without power for over a week
Indiana mayor says residents 'frustrated and fearful' after thousands left without power for over a week  CNN
Thousands in northwest Indiana still don't have power after storms. Here's what to know.
Northwest Indiana residents continue suffering after back-to-back storms devastated the state last week. Winds of nearly 100 miles an hours and torrential downpours knocked down trees into people's homes and driveways and flooded basements and roads. Seven people died across Indiana. The storms caused widespread power
Guardian US
Guardian US9 hrs ago
Indiana residents endure 11th day without power after storms topple power lines
33,124 residents still in the dark as utility company says it is working to restore power in north-west of state Thousands of residents of north-west Indiana on Saturday were headed for their 11th day without electric power after storms swept through the state, toppling trees and power lines, earlier in August. The pow
How Koney King, seen in 'The Bear,' managed to stay open and do more in sales during the Gary, Indiana, power blackout
Jimmy Hendricks kept his restaurant, Koney King, open despite losing power. Koney King Jimmy Hendricks, owner of Koney King, managed to stay open during the Gary, Indiana, power outage. Hendricks bought a generator and saw increased demand as many places were closed. Koney King, which has been open for over 100 years,
ITV News
ITV News1 days ago
Residents on new development left without bin collections for five months | ITV News - ITVX
Residents on new development left without bin collections for five months | ITV News  ITVX
Chicago Tribune
Chicago Tribune2 days ago
Indiana power outage presses on after 10 days leaving thousands in the dark
Indiana power outage presses on after 10 days leaving thousands in the dark  Chicago Tribune
The Independent
The Independent🏁 first to report3 days ago
Tens of thousands in Indiana are still without power a week after deadly storms
Tens of thousands of people in northwest Indiana remain without power, more than a week after deadly storms leveled trees and knocked down power lines across the region