📰 4 sources covering this story

Erdogan says Mecca agreement open to Egypt

First covered 1 days ago · latest take 45 mins ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Erdogan says Mecca agreement open to Egypt
Middle East Eye
Middle East Eye45 mins ago
Erdogan says Mecca agreement open to Egypt
Erdogan says Mecca agreement open to Egypt Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the Mecca Agreement between Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is also open to other countries such as Egypt. Erdogan made the comments during an interview with Al Jazeera Arabic's Al Muqabala aired on Sunday after he was asked
Morning Star
Morning Star1 days ago
Erdogan says Egypt could soon join the ‘Mecca Pact’
TURKISH President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said it was possible that Egypt could join the “Mecca Pact” signed recently by his country, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. He also repeated the claim made by Pakistan last week that the pact was open for other countries in the region to join. Speaking to the Al Jazeera network in an e
The New Arab
The New Arab1 days ago
Egypt could join Mecca defence pact, Turkey's Erdogan says
The Turkish president has expressed optimism that Egypt could join the nascent defensive alliance with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
The Rio Times
The Rio Times🏁 first to report1 days ago
Türkiye Says It Expects Egypt to Join the Makkah Joint Defence Agreement
Turkish foreign minister Hakan Fidan pressed Egypt to join the mutual-defence pact signed in Makkah on 7 August. Cairo says the commitments require detailed study.