📰 10 sources covering this story

Emotional Diamondbacks manager opens up on brief conversation with Ketel Marte before stunning no-show

First covered 15 hrs ago · latest take 1 hrs ago. Compare how each outlet is covering it — and rate the sources you trust.

Emotional Diamondbacks manager opens up on brief conversation with Ketel Marte before stunning no-show
New York Post
New York Post2 hrs ago
Emotional Diamondbacks manager opens up on brief conversation with Ketel Marte before stunning no-show
"I just love for him and care for him, he'll be OK," Luvullo said after the 11-1 loss to the Red Sox.
USA Today
USA Today1 hrs ago
What happened to Ketel Marte? What we know about Diamondbacks no-show.
What happened to Ketel Marte? What we know about Diamondbacks no-show.  USA Today
Ketel Marte restricted list, explained: Why Diamondbacks star is away from team and what's next for infielder
The Diamondbacks and Ketel Marte are in an awkward place after the All-Star was placed on the restricted list Monday. Here's what might come next.
Ketel Marte doesn't show up for game and is placed on the restricted list by Diamondbacks
The Arizona Diamondbacks have placed All-Star second baseman Ketel Marte on the restricted list after he went AWOL for the second straight season
CBS Sports
CBS Sports12 hrs ago
Ketel Marte placed on restricted list after not showing up for Diamondbacks game over 'personal issue'
Manager Torey Lovullo said there had been 'very little' communication with Marte
ESPN
ESPN15 hrs ago
Diamondbacks put Ketel Marte on restricted list after no-show
Diamondbacks put Ketel Marte on restricted list after no-show  ESPN
Newsweek
Newsweek15 hrs ago
Diamondbacks Move Ketel Marte to Restricted List Minutes Before First Pitch
The Arizona Diamondbacks placed All-Star second baseman Ketel Marte on the restricted list minutes before first pitch Monday.
Toronto Star
Toronto Star15 hrs ago
Ketel Marte doesn’t show up for game and is placed on the restricted list by Diamondbacks
Ketel Marte doesn’t show up for game and is placed on the restricted list by Diamondbacks  Toronto Star
The Athletic
The Athletic15 hrs ago
Diamondbacks place Ketel Marte on restricted list after Fenway no-show
The move came ahead of Arizona's road opener against the Boston Red Sox on Monday.
Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Sports🏁 first to report15 hrs ago
Diamondbacks place Ketel Marte on restricted list after he doesn't show up at Fenway Park for game vs. Red Sox
The Diamondbacks were hopeful that Ketel Marte would make it to Fenway Park before first pitch, but that wasn't the case.