Trust the source, not just the story
CBS News
CBS News
US · 1 hrs ago
75◉ Centre
Trump, who claimed he "wasn't involved" in $1.7B fund, now says he allowed it
75Quality
0Ratings
0Comments
AI Analysis
Quality 75/100
Partisan intensity 45/100
ObjectivePartisan
◉ Centre ✓ Fair headline

President Trump defended the Justice Department's $1.7 billion 'anti-weaponization' fund on Friday, claiming he allowed its creation despite previously denying involvement.

🔒www.cbsnews.com
Score: 75Opens in app
Trump, who claimed he "wasn't involved" in $1.7B fund, now says he allowed it
President Trump on Friday defended the Justice Department's $1.7 billion "anti-weaponization" fund and said he "gave up a lot of money" by allowing its creation.
Discussion 0 comments
Sort:
?

No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!