The Korea Herald
AsiaPac · 2 hrs ago
S. Korea, US sharply reduce joint military exercise following Trump order
South Korea and the United States are scaling down their annual combined exercise that kicked off earlier this week, with the scheduled field training also set to be reduced, South Korea's military said Wednesday. The allies agreed to cut short the Ulchi Freedom Shield exercise to Friday, paring down the drills period almost by half, Seoul's Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a release. The UFS was scheduled to run from Aug. 17-27. Field training exercises, a core part of the drills, will also be red
Do you trust The Korea Herald?
Sign in to rate
Discussion
?
No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!