The Korea Herald
The Korea Herald
AsiaPac · 48 mins ago

Korea seeks to keep $200b US investment rollout on track

South Korea and the US are seeking to resolve last-minute issues over a $200 billion Korean investment package, potentially complicating Seoul’s goal of unveiling the first projects by the end of this month, Industry Minister Kim Jung-kwan said Sunday. “We had been considering announcing the projects around late August or early September, but various concrete, working-level issues have emerged in the final stage,” Kim told reporters after arriving at Dulles International Airport near Washington.
The Korea Herald
Do you trust The Korea Herald?
Sign in to rate
Discussion
?

No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!