Trust the source, not just the story
South China Morning Post
South China Morning Post
AsiaPac · 1 hrs ago
78✓ Factual
Ebola toll in DR Congo over 200, Uganda and 10 other African countries also at risk
78Quality
0Ratings
0Comments
AI Analysis
Quality 78/100
Partisan intensity 15/100
ObjectivePartisan
Low partisan intensity — consistent with factual reporting✓ Fair headline

An Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo has killed over 200 people across three provinces, with cases and deaths also reported in Uganda and concerns raised about spread risk across 11 other African countries.

🔒www.scmp.com
Score: 78Opens in app
Ebola toll in DR Congo over 200, Uganda and 10 other African countries also at risk
Officials in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) updated the death toll from the Ebola outbreak to 204 late on Saturday, hours after the Red Cross said three volunteers had died there and Uganda confirmed three new Ebola cases. A health ministry statement said 204 deaths had been recorded in three provinces of the vast Central African country, from 867 suspected cases. The last World Health Organization (WHO) toll on Friday put the number of deaths at 177 from 750 suspected cases. The WHO has
Discussion 0 comments
Sort:
?

No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!