Trust the source, not just the story
France 24
France 24
Europe · 3 hrs ago
78✓ Factual
Ebola in DR Congo: 'This could be a very bad outbreak,' MSF health worker says
78Quality
0Ratings
0Comments
AI Analysis
Quality 78/100
Partisan intensity 15/100
ObjectivePartisan
Low partisan intensity — consistent with factual reporting✓ Fair headline

An MSF health worker warns that the current Ebola outbreak in DR Congo could become severe, with over 130 deaths and 500+ cases already recorded, partly due to initial misidentification of the virus strain.

🔒www.france24.com
Score: 78Opens in app
Ebola in DR Congo: 'This could be a very bad outbreak,' MSF health worker says
A vaccination and epidemic response adviser who is about to fly out to DR Congo to try to help in the fight against Ebola has told FRANCE 24 that the signs are the current outbreak will be a serious one. Already more than 130 people have been killed, with over 500 more cases detected. John Johnson is vaccination and epidemic response advisor at MSF and is due to fly to DR Congo on Thursday. He explained that part of the problem is that tests had been carried out for a more common strain of Ebola
Discussion 0 comments
Sort:
?

No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!