The Hindu
AsiaPac · 1 hrs ago
Cancel all illegal allotment of MDA sites under 50:50 ratio scheme since 2019, S.R. Mahesh urges Yathindra
JD (S) leader S.R Mahesh (second from left) addressing a press conference in Mysuru on Thursday. | Photo Credit: M.A. Sriram Welcoming the State government’s decision to cancel allotment of around 1,100 sites by Mysuru Development Authority (MDA) under the controversial 50:50 ratio scheme, JD (S) leader and former Minister S.R. Mahesh urged Urban Development Minister Yathindra Siddaramaiah to cancel all the illegal allotments made under the scheme since 2019.Addressing a press conference in Mysuru on Thursday, Mr. Mahesh said MDA, which was formerly known as Mysuru Urban Development Authority (MUDA), had been allotting sites under the controversial 50:50 ratio scheme since 2019.Claiming that allotment of more than 2,200 sites had been approved by the Authority since 2019, Mr. Mahesh said t
Do you trust The Hindu?
Sign in to rate
Discussion
?
No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!