Philippine Daily Inquirer
AsiaPac · 7 mins ago
Ateneo de Zamboanga exec says shooter’s prior threats not yet verified
MANILA, Philippines – Reports that the Grade 8 Ateneo de Zamboanga University (AdZU) student previously threatened to “shoot the school” prior to opening fire has yet to be verified, an AdZU executive said on Thursday. During the Senate panel on women and children’s hearing on the school shooting incident last Tuesday, the committee chairperson Sen.
Do you trust Philippine Daily Inquirer?
Sign in to rate
Discussion
?
No comments yet — be the first to start the discussion!